The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a concentration in Organizational Management is designed to serve the educational needs of the non‐traditional learner and working adult age 25 and older. This program enables adult enrollees to complete course work for a university degree at times most convenient, evenings and on weekends. Students are introduced to concepts of business, industrial management, organizational culture, planning, human resources management, and marketing, within the context of real‐life situations.
Graduates of the BBA with a concentration in Organizational Management will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts of management, supervision, marketing, planning, and resource management within the context of various organizational cultures.
2. Demonstrate conceptual and analytical skills necessary to assess environmental and organizational realities of an organization and develop strategic plans capable of enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
3. Demonstrate communication and human relations skills essential to working and succeeding in a culturally diverse environment.
4. Demonstrate knowledge of the tools required to manage the processes of a new and existing enterprise.
5. The ability to make ethical/moral decisions in a complex business environment and excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.