The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a concentration in Management is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to enable them to become effective managers in the private and public sectors. Students are exposed to the kinds of tasks managers perform in an organizational environment including planning, organizing, leading, and controlling.
The Management Concentration is designed to produce graduates who possess:
1. Analytical skills, competence, and the ability to apply these tools two practical business problems;
2. An ability to understand and cope with complex and dynamic issues in an organizational environment;
3. An understanding of today's global business environment, including an appreciation for diverse cultures and labor forces;
4. The ability to anticipate and deal with change and to understand and mobilize technology to solve problems;
5. The ability to make ethical/moral decisions in a complex business environment and excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.