The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management would like to welcome back returning students and welcome new students!
As we prepare for the Spring 2022 semester, here are several important dates and tips for a seamless transition and a safe return. Please pay close attention to the instructions below.
RETURNING FROM WINTER BREAK IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Residence Halls will re-open starting Saturday, January 8th- Sunday, January 9th starting at 9:00 a.m.
- BEFORE checking into your room, you and the person(s) assisting you with move-in, must report to Dogan Hall for a COVID-19 test. All students and campus visitors must have a negative COVID-19 test to enter residence halls. Any person entering the residence halls must receive testing. Students are limited 2 guest to assist during move-In
- If your COVID-19 test result is positive (+), you will be asked to return home for 10-day isolation period. If your COVID-19 test is negative (-), you will be allowed to continue moving into your assigned residence hall. Extenuating circumstances will result in accommodations on a case-by-case bases.
- Testing will be available Saturday, January 8th and Sunday, January 9th from 9:00 a.m. -6:00 p.m. Please schedule your appointment for your COVID-19 test via the following link Appointment . Additionally, please complete the MYCOVID19 test pre-registration form here: Pre-registration, which will help expedite the testing process.
If accommodations are needed to check in after 6:00 p.m., please contact the Office of the Dean of Students at (903) 503-2840.
- BEFORE returning to class, you must report to Dogan Hall to receive testing. Testing will be available Saturday, Sunday, or Monday January 8th – 10th from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Please schedule your appointment for your COVID-19 test via the following link Appointment. Additionally, please complete the MYCOVID19 test pre-registration form here: Pre-registration, which will help expedite the testing process.
New and Transfer Students
New or transfer students must have available prior to check-in the following information to avoid delay in getting room assignment/admittance or being medically cleared. Information can be emailed to SHCW@wileyc.edu.
- Pre-entrance medical forms (notification of chronic illness, medication needs, etc.)
- Infectious disease health forms (childhood immunizations, Meningitis
- COVID-19 vaccination card (strongly encouraged)
- If your COVID-19 test result is positive (+), you will be asked to return home for 10-day isolation period. If your COVID 19 test is negative (-), you will be allowed to continue with check in process. Extenuating circumstances will result in accommodations on a case-by-case bases.
- Classes resume Monday, January 10th for all students.
The Wiley College Transportation Department will assist students with transportation needs to Dallas and Shreveport airports and to local bus and train stations.
Please send an email to Ms. M. Henderson, email@example.com, five (5) days in advance that include the following travel details:
- Mode of travel- (airplane, bus, or train)
- Arrival/Departure location (Dallas/Shreveport airport)
- Times of departure and arrivals
After you arrive to campus, the Cashier will accept your payment of $50.00 for travel to Dallas, $25.00 for travel to Shreveport, or $5.00 Greyhound Bus Station and Train Station fee at the Cashier’s window on the first floor of the Business Office in the King Administrative Building. Please call (903) 742-4910 with questions.
As always, if there are any questions, please contact the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management with any questions.
Enjoy your break and we are looking forward to welcoming you in January!