Office of Human Resources
Employee of the Month Nomination
The award recognizes faculty/staff members whose contributions have positively impacted Wiley College.
Eligibility for Nominees:
- The faculty/staff member must be a full-time or part-time employee of the College
- The faculty/staff member must not be a Cabinet level employee.
- The faculty/staff member must receive support from their immediate supervisor.
Process for Nomination and Selection:
- Nomination may be made by any Wiley College employee.
- Complete the fillable form, giving specific examples of how the faculty/staff member has met or exceeded job expectations.
- Submit the completed document electronically.
- The Office of Human Resources will verify eligibility and forward the nomination to the appropriate supervisor for support of nomination.
- The appointed committee will review and select a recipient from the eligible nominations.