Wiley College is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Head Volleyball Coach. The successful candidate:
1. Recruits students and student athlete as required.
2. Schedules volleyball games within policies and guidelines of the Athletic Department.
3. Devises and conducts games plans for athletics events so as to acquire maximum effort from student athletes during athletic events.
4. Responsible for emergency treatment of athletic injuries as needed.
5. Monitor student athlete academic program according to the established schedule.
6. Maintain the programs’ operating budget.
7. Responsible for specific recruitment efforts and organization of special on-campus projects.
8. Visit Secondary schools and community colleges to counsel with prospective students and school officials.
9. Serve o committees as assigned by the President and Director of Athletics and/or the Vice President for Student Affairs.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics and/or the Vice President for the Student Affairs.
The requirements include a degree in an appropriate discipline, college coaching and/or playing experience, proven integrity, leadership skills, and ability to motivate student athletes to be successful academically.