Wiley College is currently seeking qualified applicants for the Employer Relations and Internship Coordinator position. This position maintains an effective employer relations/internship program to meet student and community needs by facilitating the connection of students to employer information and open positions/internships. This position is also a liaison with business partners and agencies to advocate and assist students with these connections. The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Builds relationships with business and community leaders by visiting their worksites promoting avenues for employers to connect to students; facilitates the process for Wiley students to connect with available job opportunities and internships.
- Maintains an effective program for getting employment/internship information to Wiley College students through the online job board.
- Provides a variety of general and technical information to students, staff and the community regarding the employee connection services offered through the Wiley College Career Services Office.
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes local employment information and trends; assembles, interprets and organizes statistical information and prepares comprehensive reports to management.
- Works in collaboration with other career services staff to plan, coordinate, and organize career fairs, internship placement, on campus recruiting and other career services events.
- Works with faculty to distribute job information to students; identifies career connection issues and implements solutions.
- Incorporates technology and social media in all areas of career connection services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must possess a bachelor’s Degree in education, business, marketing, communications or a related field; demonstrated success at sales, marketing, partnership development, fundraising or related experience; understanding of U.S. Department of Labor Employment & Training Administration rules and regulations; and a desire to establish business contacts locally, statewide, nationally and internationally.
To be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and Wiley College application to email@example.com.