Wiley College seeks an Assistant Director of Admissions and Recruitment. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the College in meeting its enrollment goals by supervising the processing of applications, providing data required for management decisions, and leading efforts in student recruitment and outreach to reach the College’s Enrollment goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Co-Supervise all Admissions Counselors and Recruiters and designated support staff by prioritizing efforts, territory management and travel.
- Ensure effective and efficient processing of applications by using the appropriate technology to design application forms; supervising the processing of admissions applications and transcripts; monitoring achievement of office goals for response time; and, providing direction and supervision to the Admissions Counselor/Recruiter staff.
- Support the College’s student recruitment efforts by understanding the data in the student database, maintaining the integrity of the data entered into the database, and understanding and properly using the data extracted from the student database.
- Maintain the College’s recruitment/outreach plan for undergraduate and transfer students. Working with the Director and Vice President for Enrollment Services, the Assistant Director will foster the ongoing growth of the College’s recruitment priorities of undergraduate and transfer students, including market priority-setting, special programs both off-campus and on-campus, and budget considerations.
- Coordinate and co-develop targeted communication pieces as it relates to admission policies and enrollment goals.
- Provide data required to meet the Office of Admissions and Recruitment needs.
- Support efforts to develop processes to avoid duplication of student records.
- Develop admissions policy and procedure regarding International students according to national and state regulations.
- Ensures the efficiency of admission procedures by developing and maintaining procedures manuals for admission system users, coordinating informational updates with other administrative offices which use the admission system, and developing and managing enhanced admission services through technology such as the internet and electronic data interchange.
- Contribute to the success of the Office of Admissions and Recruitment by advising and assisting the Director of Admissions and Recruitment in all aspects relating to the admission of undergraduate, transfer and international students and by performing all other essential duties as assigned.
- Promote and facilitate staff development and training in areas related to recruitment efforts and office operations.
- To perform other duties as assigned and additional related tasks in support of the College’s mission and goals
- Evening hours are required for this position and additional weekend work may also be required.
This position requires a Master’s Degree from an accredited university or college and three to five years of work experience in admissions or recruitment or other enrollment services areas demonstrating increased professional responsibility. Demonstrated leadership and management experience, a strong understanding of admissions processes and highly developed analytical skills. Must possess excellent oral and written-communication, time management, and organizational skills and have the ability to work with database management systems and be proficient in the use of various computer applications and software programs
Please submit a Wiley College application, resume, and copies of transcripts to email@example.com.