Wiley College seeks well-qualified professionals to join its team of Academic Success Coaches in the Wiley College Student Success Academy. In this position, the Academic Success Coach will advise students concerning their academic plans and progress, academic schedule, choice of major, and other academic activities and career goals, to assist the student in making decisions concerning personal educational goals leading to graduation. Academic Success Coaches duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide coordination of the Student Support Center to achieve improved student outcomes and student retention
- Perform analysis of data presented from various assessment methods
- Collaborate with faculty to develop interventions to improve student success, as needed
- Analyze reports to identify academic issues affecting student progression
- Assist to develop, implement, and evaluate pro-active plans to address concerns
- Oversee, monitor and coordinate remediation at the course level, identifying student strengths and areas of improvement
- Assist students with identification of long term goals and career Work to position students to meet requirements for graduation within appropriate periods of time while preparing them to meet future goals.
The position requires a bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) with course work in Social Science, Psychology, Higher Education, Counseling, or related area in Student Development and two years of work experience.
Please submit a Wiley College application, resume, and copies of transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.