You are considered an International Student if you do not have United States citizenship OR legal permanent resident status (a “green card”) OR must apply for a visa to be allowed entry into the United States.
International students who apply for admission to the College are required to comply with all pertinent rules and regulations established by United States Immigration and Naturalization Services.
The following documents, in addition to the general admission requirements for first-time freshman and transfer students, before the College issues the Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) which will enable the student to secure a visa:
- Official transcripts from all secondary schools
- A completed health form to include a meningitis vaccination.
- A deposit of one year’s tuition, room, and board, and fees (if not on institutional scholarship), which includes a non-refundable application fee and a room reservation fee (see Tuition and Fees), payable online. You can also pay by phone at 903-927-3207 or by mailing a money order by mail to the Wiley College Office of Admission and Recruitment.
- Evidence of financial support. This consists of a signed statement of support (Certification of Financial Responsibility) from the sponsor(s) indicating the sponsor agrees to provide for the student’s expenses while in attendance at Wiley College. Accompanying the statement should be evidence of the amount of funds, in U. S dollars, that will be provided each academic year. Copies of bank transaction statements are required. Request all official documentation be sent through one of the following options:
Mail: Wiley College Office of Admissions and Recruitment
- An official transcript (with an English translation if not in English) and evaluation of work done on the secondary or foreign college or university This transcript may also be reviewed and evaluated by other agencies that provide such services within the United States. Request all official documentation be sent by mail to the Wiley College Office of Admissions and Recruitment.
Wiley College accepts transcripts sent electronically from your college or university using one of the following approved systems:
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Credentials Solutions
- Proof of current VISA status.
- Evidence of reasonable proficiency in the English
- Documentation that English is taught or spoken as the official language in the country/land of origin
- Documentation that an English language school has been successfully attended
- A score of at least 500 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL, O. Box 899, Princeton, New Jersey 08541).
- Acceptable performance on a standardized written and oral examination administered by the either the English or the Languages Department of Wiley College.
Application for Admission
Dormitory Room Reservation Fee
A nonrefundable application fee of 75.00 (See tuition and fees). You can Pay Online, pay by phone at 903-927-3207 or by mailing a money order to the address listed below:
Office of Admissions and Recruitment
Marshall, TX 75670