Greetings and welcome to the Wiley College Information Systems and Technology Division’s (ISTD) website. I am Christopher Watson, Acting Director/Network Engineer for the Information Systems and Technology department.
Our mission is to provide the College’s constituents with access to technical support services, and tools necessary for increasing productivity, enhancing educational programs, and supporting the strategic objectives of the institution. We strive to maintain a skilled and capable staff of overcoming each and every challenge associated with supporting this fast-paced and growing environment.
Our support methodology includes the following:
- To assist faculty, staff and students to maximize the value of information technology.
- To deliver cutting-edge technology, services, support, and expertise.
- To maintain reliable, up-to-date technological infrastructures and position the services of IT to meet the ever-changing user’s needs.
- To remain abreast of new technologies and to leverage these to support the mission and strategic goals of the College.
- For more about the division’s support services, see the IT Staff section.
- I hope you find the services and information here to be both useful and informative!
Christopher Watson, Acting Director/Network Engineer
Information Systems and Technology department