Back to Prospective Students Home
Welcome to Health Services
The Office of Health Services provides students, faculty, and staff with an effective program that promotes health and well being throughout the campus community.
We are excited about your interest in Wiley College. To learn more about what Wiley offers, please visit our admissions web page. If you have already decided to join the Wildcat family, then simply complete the online application and one of our admissions counselors will contact you within 24 hours. If you are currently enrolled, please note that the staff is here to serve you. We are located on the second floor of the Fred T. Long Student Union.
- Health assessment
- First Aid/CPR
- Over-the-counter medications dispensed at no charge
- Accident insurance
- Referrals and appointments to other health care provides
- Health counseling
- Health promotions and education
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Allergy shots and other injections (requires a prescription and approval to be administered without the presence of a physician and medication must be provided by the patient)