Apply to Wiley College /
Back to Prospective Students Home |
Back to Apply Page
Should you desire more information, please complete the Request for More Information card, print and mail
to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment or email the Office of Admissions and Recruitment at
For more information on how to complete your application, review these guidelines
All students seeking admission to Wiley College must complete and/or provide the following, if applicable:
Request a paper application.
- A completed application for admission
- A non-refundable application fee of $25.00 for freshman, transfer, and readmit applications.
- A non-refundable application fee of $40.00 for non-traditional students.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 for international and adult degree-completion program applications.
- An official high school transcript with graduation date or a pass rating on the GED for non-high school graduates and/or official transcript from the last college/university attended for transfer students.
- A report of SAT or ACT test scores (for institutional scholarship consideration and class placement).