Readmit Students

We missed you! 

Welcome back Wildcat! as a readmit student who wish to re-enroll at the institution, you must follow the appropriate procedures and complete the admissions process. 

If after withdrawing from Wiley College another institution was attended, be sure to request your transcript to be sent to our admissions office. Otherwise, if no institution attended, no transcript is required. 

1. Admissions application (Printable version) 

2. Application Fee​  (Non-Refundable)

4. Apply for financial aid  (School code 003669)   

FYI If a hold is present on your student account please contact the appropriate department at your earliest convenience.

If you plan to reside on campus, please submit the following:

*Please provide the appropriate documentation, if necessary, for any special needs that require accommodations.

Please contact our financial aid counselors concerning:

(A-G) Mr. Kenon Woods:    (903) 923-1256 

(H-P) Ms. Sherie Carr:       (903) 927-3380

(Q-Z) Mrs. Gloria Newman: (903) 927-3235

Mrs.  Alice Williams:         (903) 927-3216

Associate Director of Financial Aid;

Mr. Kareem McLemore:     (903) 927-3252

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via email at [email protected] or phone 903.927.3311, and thank you for choosing Wiley College to continue your academic journey into success.