Accreditation Compliance Report(https://www.iwebfolio.com/portfolios/customReviewerView?y=1338393034787)
Wiley College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate and baccalaureate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Wiley College.
The Commission should only be contacted about accreditation related issues.
All other inquiries should be directed to the institution at:
711 Wiley Avenue
Marshall, Texas 75670
903-927-3300 or 1-800-658-6889
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Wiley College, through the Division of Business and Technology, is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) to offer the degrees of Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting Concentration, Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems Concentration, Bachelor of Business Administration - Hospitality and Tourism Administration Concentration, Bachelor of Business Administration - Management Concentration, and Bachelor of Business Administration - Organizational Management Concentration.
Wiley College's educator preparation program is approved by the Texas Education Agency.
Wiley College is approved for the training of veterans as prescribed by the Veterans Administration Office.
Wiley College is authorized under Federal law (the Immigration and Naturalization Service) to enroll non-immigrant students.
Wiley College is recognized by the Commission on Black Colleges of the General Board of Higher Education and Ministry of The United Methodist Church.
- The American Council of Education
- The American Library Association
- The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges
- The Association of Texas Colleges and Universities
- The Texas Association of Developing Colleges
- Independent Colleges and Universities of Texas
- National Association of Colleges and Schools of The United Methodist Church
- National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA)
- Red River Athletic Conference
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- The Council of Independent Colleges
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
- National Association of College Deans, Registrars and Admission Officers (NACDRAO)
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (SACRAO)
- National Association for Equal Opportunity for Higher Education (NAFEO)
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- Marshall Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Academy of Math and Science (TAMS)
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities Law Enforcement Executives and Administrators (HBCU-LEEA)
- Association of Governing Boards
- National Association of HBCU Title III Administrators
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID)
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
- National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA)
- Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- Southern Association for Institutional Research (SAIR)