Hello future Wildcat!
We are very enthusiastic of your desire to become part of our Wiley College family!
International students who apply for admission to Wiley College are required to comply with all rules and regulations as established by the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service and to submit the following documents in addition to the general requirements before the College issues the Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) which will enable the student to secure a visa:
2. Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
3. Official transcript from last institution attended
(If currently taking dual credit or AP classes, please send official college/university transcript and/or AP test scores)
For transcripts where English is not the first language, please submit transcripts to the evaluation center of your preference.
Mail transcripts to;
Wiley College- Admissions
711 Wiley Ave
Marshall , TX 75670
4. SAT, ACT, TOEFL, or Accuplacer
FYI Wiley College requests scores for class placement.
5. Complete health form. Must include a Meningitis immunization record if under the age of 22 and shot must not be older than five years. Form/shot may be fax to 903-923-2460.
6. A deposit of one year's tuition, room and board, and fees.
7. If the applicant has an Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-151) commonly known as the Green Card, a photocopy of the card must be submitted to be maintained with official documents in the Office of Records/Registrar.
If you plan to reside on campus, please submit the following:
*Please provide the appropriate documentation, if necessary, for any special needs that require accommodations.
Contact our financial aid counselors concerning:
(A-G) Mr. Kenon Woods: (903) 923-1256
(H-P) Ms. Sherie Carr: (903) 927-3380
(Q-Z) Mrs. Gloria Newman: (903) 927-3235
Mrs. Alice Williams: (903) 927-3216
Associate Director of Financial Aid
Mr. Kareem McLemore: (903) 927-3252
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via email at [email protected] or phone 903.927.3311, and thank you for choosing Wiley College to continue your academic journey into success.
The Division of Enrollment Services(Admissions, Registrar, and Financial Aid) now has longer hours! Visit us in the David L. Beckley Building Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. For more information, call us at (903) 927-3311 or send an e-mail to [email protected]