Office of Institutional Planning, Assessment and Effectiveness
Welcome to the new and continuously improving website for the Office of Institutional Research, Planning and Assessment (OIRPA) at Wiley College!
OIRPA is a service unit within the Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost, Dr. Glenda F. Carter. This service unit is the official source for all institutional data that helps college stakeholders to make data-driven decisions. We are continuously building an OIRPA that is responsive, provides accurate and timely data and analysis, and one that is centered on superior customer service. To this end, we have targeted the following goals:
• Examining, restructuring, and strengthening our internal operations and policies to better meet college and customers’ needs;
• Creation of a set of data management reports in key priority areas that will provide decision-makers and stakeholders with data and analysis that can be used to evaluate and improve college strategy, operations, policies, processes, and performance;
• Establishment of a data glossary that allows for all college divisions and management information systems to share a common lexicon, and overseeing and managing data standards to ensure data integrity and uniformity across all units in the institution;
• Streamlining and strengthening the customized and ad-hoc data request process and fulfillment so customers receive the information they need in a comprehensive and timely manner;
• Partnering with the Office of Information Systems and Technology to restructure data access, reporting, and management roles and responsibilities in line with the newer strategic directions to ensure a more effective and efficient process flow; and
• Creation of a customer education and technical assistance process to help college departments make data and continuous quality improvement a more central part of their work.
Didn’t find what you were looking for… click on the link to submit a Request for Data, complete the Request for Services/Data form and click the Submit button. Your special request comes directly to the Office of Institutional Research, Planning & Assessment. General information requests will receive a response within three (3) business days. You may contact the Office of Institutional Research, Planning & Assesment by telephone at (903) 927-3237 or [email protected]