Below are the basic eligibility requirements to be considered for Federal Aid:
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Meet all Department of Education eligibility requirements including but not limited to:
- Demonstrating financial need
- Have a High School Diploma or a General Education Development (GED) Certificate, or demonstrate Ability-to-Benefit*
- Registering with the Selective Services, if required.
- Being a U.S. citizen or Eligible Non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program.
- Meet the standards of the Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP).
* Students demonstrating Ability-to-Benefit will no longer be eligible for Federal Aid unless they demonstrated Ability-to-Benefit at Wiley College or any other accredited institution on or before summer 2012.