Application Forms: Senate Bill 1528

Do you know which application you should use?

If any of the statuses below apply to you, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at

  • U.S. Citizen
  • Permanent U.S. resident with an Alien Registration Card (I-551)
  • Conditional permanent U.S. resident with visa type I-551C
  • Eligible noncitizen with an Arrival/Departure Record (I-94) showing one of the following:
  • Refugee,
  • Asylum granted,
  • Parolee (for a minimum on year), or
  • Cuban-Haitian entrant


If none of the above apply to you but you are classified as a Texas resident, complete the application below:


2015 – 2016 TASFA Application

2015 – 2016 TASFA Application instructions


Submit the following to the Financial Aid Office

Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA)

Verification Worksheet

Student and Parent Tax Documentation

Selective Service Registration Form (males only)